Home Owners Insurance
When searching for home insurance, you need to be sure that it provides maximum protection. Whether you need protection for your new house, swimming pool, carports, and everything in between, we’ve got you covered. The insurance agents at Wright Insurance Agency will find the right plan for your home insurance needs.
- Renter Insurance
- Mortgage Protection
- Mobile Home Insurance
Home owners policy includes coverages that protect your home from inclement weather damage, fire and theft.
Most basic home owners policies is a multi-policy which includes both property and casualty coverage. Property coverage protects your personal belongings.
What information do I need to provide to get a home insurance quote? Click the button below to see a list of questions we will ask you.
Additional Home Insurance Coverage Available
- Guaranteed Replacement Cost CoverageWhen coverage A is not enough, the policy will pay the difference subject to a specified maximum. Exclusions and Conditions May Apply.
- Inflation Guard EndorsementEndorsement that attempts to keep coverage on your policy current due to inflation.
- Personal Property Replacement CostAlso Known as (RCV) Coverage is designed to replace homeowner damaged or destroyed property similar to what it was before.
- Scheduled Personal Property EndorsementEndorsement that can be purchased to cover personal possessions of high value.
- Refrigerated Property Coverage Endorsement.Endorsement that can be purchased to cover property in refrigerators and freezers up to a maximum amount
- Water Back Up and Slump Overflow Endorsement
What Does Mobile Home Insurance Cover?
Mobile Home Insurance may cover the following:
- Plant tree shrubs removal
- Water from plumbing, heating, or A/C systems
- Loss of use
- Personal property
- Liability coverage
What is a mobile Home?
A mobile home is a factory fabricated transportable housing unit that is used for dwelling with or without a permanent foundation. Mobile Home can be used for any of the following to be eligible for coverage:
- Seasonal dwelling- certain times of the year for vacation etc.
- Rental property-rented to others
- Owner occupied- the insurance primary residence for a period of (6) consecutive months or more throughout the year.
What is renters insurance?
Renters insurance is coverage for the insured that rents a house, apartment, mobile home, town house that will cover the insured belongings in the event of a covered loss, coverages may include theft, temporary housing, medical expenses and fire.
What does renters insurance cover?
- Medical payments
- Liability coverage in the event someone is hurt on your property
- Renters Insurance covers a tenant personal belongings for a covered claim
- Additional living expenses that can help with the cost of temporary housing expenses
Additional coverages for an additional premium can include:
- Sewage back up coverage
- Computer Coverage