Do You Need to buy Car Insurance? We have you covered as your local Independent Agent. We will ask you some questions to find the right coverage for your vehicle at the Right Price.
- Motorcycle Insurance
- Boat Insurance
- RV Insurance
Find out how you can save money on car insurance.
Whether you are a first-time car owner or you need a more affordable insurance option, we’ll help you find a cover that meets your unique needs.
Additional Car Insurance Coverages
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP) also known as no fault insuranceCovers your medical expenses and in some states lost wages while you recover from an accident regardless of who was at fault.
- Rental Reimbursement is an optional coverage that can be added to your auto policy.Will help you with rental expenses for a covered claim on your auto policy.
- Roadside AssistanceCan cover Gas if you run out of gas, flat tire repair, jumped battery if your battery goes dead, Tow expenses.
- Gap Coverage Closes the gap between the actual cash value of the car and the balance owed on the loan.
Coverage Options To Choose From
Comprehensive Covearge also includes:
UMPD Uninsured Motorist Property Damage-coverage that will protect you and help repair your vehicle if you’re hit by a motorist who does not have any insurance.
UMBI Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Bodily Injury will help pay your medical expenses, income lost from work if you’re hit by or in an accident with an uninsured or underinsured driver.
What is Liability Coverage- In the event that you have a car accident that you are liable at fault. Liability insurance will pay the other person expenses up to the liability coverage amount you choose.
Collision Coverage is coverage that can replace or repair your car in the event that you’re in an accident with another vehicle or you hit a vehicle.
Also known as Medical Payments, can pay you or your passenger expenses regardless of fault.
What does motorcycle insurance covers?
Motorcycle insurance can cover the insured in the event of an accident or damage to the insured motorcycle
Some coverages of motorcycle insurance includes:
- Motorcycle collision & comprehensive coverage
- Coverage for your motorcycle accessories
- Medical Expenses
What is RV insurance?
RV insurance is coverage for a travel trailer or mobile home
What does RV insurance cover?
Total Loss Replacement
Coverage guaranteed to replace the insured RV even if the new RV costs more
Replacement Cost/Personal Effects
Insured personal belongings are covered up to a certain amount items such as cameras, phones.
Emergency Expense Coverage
Insured can receive up to $750.00 for hotel stay, rental vehicle, food expenses if the insured RV becomes inoperable more than 50 miles from their residence.
Insured can increase emergency expense coverage to $2000 for an additional premium.
- Roof Protection Plus
- Post Damage Protection Coverage (bold font)
- Coverage caused by damage from birds, insects, mice, rodents
What does Boat Insurance cover?
Coverage for your watercraft, sail boat. Boat insurance can cover the insured for injury, theft or accident and mechanical issues from your boat motor